Day 2

 



Today was another busy day in our Kindergarten Transition Class! ☀️🔢 We learned all about the number 1 and practiced how to write it. We also went to specials (some went to music and some went to PE), enjoyed indoor recess in our upstairs classrooms, and learned all about Calendar Time! 🗓️ Of course, we even squeezed in a few GoNoodle brain breaks and had lots of fun along the way! 💛 We all were able to earn enough stars to find a treasure to take home from the classroom treasure chest! 


New news:

I also made a few changes to our communication log! I switched it to a new format that I felt was more organized, clear, and easier to use (I type way faster than I write). I’m always looking for ways to make communication between home and school as smooth and helpful as possible! 💛







Comments

Popular posts from this blog